No products in the cart.
Exilis, the non-surgical liposuction alternative manufactured by BTL Aesthetics utilises a combination of ultrasounds and radio frequency to eliminate fat!
HOW DOES EXILIS WORK?
Exilis uses a device with two heads that liquefies fat and tightens the skin at the same time. To achieve that, it emits monopolar radio frequency waves as well as ultrasounds which triggers collagen growth. In fact, the integrated Energy Flow Control (EFC) system enables the doctor to focus exactly on the wanted area, while being constantly informed by a monitor, and apply the appropriate energy to the patient’s body or face, thusly treating it without causing any undesired harm. After it has been melted, the fat goes through the lymphatic system, exiting the patient’s system.
A typical Exilis operation takes about 20-30 minutes, depending of course on the size of the treated area. A total of 4-6 treatments (at 7-10 days intervals) are usually required to experience fairly noticeable results, which will appear after a time period of 2-3 months after the completing of the treatment.
The top benefits of Exilis skin tightening are:
- Achieves effective fat shedding from the treated spots
- Accomplishes dynamic skin tightening
- Efficiently tones and contours the trouble body areas
- Causes minimal discomfort and pain during the procedure thanks to its advanced software that delivers gradual application of energy
- Requires brief treating sessions
- Delivers long-lasting results
- It is clinically tested and is almost free of side effects, mainly owing to its non-obtrusive method
AREAS TAKEN CARE OF BY EXILIS
- “Love handles”
- Inner Knees
- Breast (and “men breasts”)
COST OF EXILIS
Exilis starts from £150. Discounts available for multiple sessions booked.
Before & After Images: