WHAT IS THE PLASMA PEN?
Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging, dull skin. The Plasma Pen is an FDA approved, CE approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
Celebrity Skin technicians are Plasma Pen trained and certified.
HOW DOES THE PLASMA PEN WORK?
Our highly trained and certified Plasma Pen technicians use the device to delivery soft-surgery plasma fibroblasting. The plasma significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any area of the skin.
Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED WITH PLASMA PEN?
Fibroblasting produces excellent results for any area of the body, particularly the face and neck regions. It is important for anyone considering fibroblasting treatment to carefully review the Plasma Pen contraindications, Plasma Pen Aftercare Instructions, risks, and skin types that can be safely treated.
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods