Oxygen treatment is a non-invasive treatment that target fine lines, wrinkles and dramatically enhance overall hydration.
How does Oxygen Treatment work?
An Oxygen treatment harnesses three elements to achieve instant and dramatic results:
- Oxygen under light pressure aids delivery of age defying ingredients to the skin at the same time as cooling and calming the skin.
- Unique Rejuvenate Serum contains lightweight Hyaluronic Acid and a powerful combination of vitamins and antioxidants. The Hyaluronic Acid helps to instantly hydrate the skin resulting in Increased firmness, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improved look to facial contours and overall radiance.
- Treatment Support Products provide essential layers to seal in and supplement skin nutrients for maximum synergistic effect and longer lasting results.
Oxygen treatment benefits
Unlike other oxygen facials, which atomize or spray oxygen on the skin, the Oxygen System uses therapeutic oxygen under hyperbaric pressure to infuse a special serum of modified hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides to the skin. Re-hydrated, plumped up skin in less than an hour will set this treatment apart from any other facial treatments.
The top benefits of Intraceuticals Infusions are:
- Stimulates collagen and elastin activity
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin
- Provides an immediate increase in skin radiance and glow
Areas taken care of by Oxygen treatment
What happens during an Oxygen treatment?
We will begin your treatment by preparing your skin by cleansing it thoroughly. We will then apply a light spray of the low weight hyaluronic serum, followed by a light spray of oxygen, which helps the skin to absorb the serum.
We focus on the areas that are causing you most concern. For many people this includes fine lines and wrinkles, eyes, cheeks and jowls. We finish your treatment with Oxygen hydrating gels and binding creams to seal in the moisture and prolong the results.
The treatment feels cooling and calming; most people find it relaxing and some even fall asleep.
What can Oxygen treatment be used to treat?
Oxygen treatment will rejuvenate, hydrate and replenish your skin, giving you an immediate more youthful appearance and natural glow.
Will my treatment hurt?
Not at all. As we mentioned above, some of our clients find this treatment so relaxing that they fall asleep.
How long will my treatment take?
A typical Oxygen treatment takes between 45 minutes and an hour.
How much does an Oxygen treatment cost?
We will discuss your treatment options and proposed treatment plan during your initial consultation, including a full breakdown of the costs.
BOOK your FREE CONSULTATION
Always a warm and friendly welcome! A relaxing atmosphere in a lovely clinic where my treatments are always carried out to a high standard. Mozhgan is truly the professional and I can’t recommend her enough.
– Natasha Beardmore